Updated on the 2ndst of Decembre 2019
Politique de confidentialité
I – Type of data collected
As a user of the Videdressing Service, LBC France, is likely to collect data about you as detailed below.
A - The data entered by you
The mandatory or optional nature of the data you enter is indicated when collected by an asterisk.
When creating an account, we collect the following information:
- User name,
- First name,
- Email address,
You can also create your account by connecting to your Facebook account. By choosing this option, you accept that the information above, as well as your date of birth will be transferred to us by this partner.
You can also choose to communicate the following information by completing your profile via your Videdressing account:
- Date of birth,
- Telephone numbers,
- Profile picture,
- Preferred language,
- Bank account details,
- Holiday/absence dates,
- Postal address (delivery/invoicing).
When you personalise your experience, certain information is stored on your telephone and available in your application:
- Shoe size.
When you make a purchase, we collect your bank card information.
When you use the Mondial Relay delivery service, we collect the delivery address, in order to display the closest Mondial Relay point.
When your payment is verified, we may collect the following information:
- Identity card,
- Proof of address.
When you create your boutique, we collect the following information:
- Profession (Individual, blogger, designer, professional seller),
- Desired description,
- First name,
- Postal address,
- Telephone numbers,
When you place an advertisement, we collect the following information:
- Description of your item and its price,
- Delivery means.
When you sign up to our newsletter we collect your email address.
When you contact customer services, we collect the following information:
- Email address,
- Subject, category and description of the request,
- Order number,
- Attached documents associated with the request.
When you leave a comment on an item it is associated with your profile and publicly displayed to other users consulting the item page.
When you create an alert, you save an item to your wishlist, or you make a purchase we associate all of this information with your account.
When you sponsor a friend, we collect the email address of the person you want to sponsor.
When you contact our customer services, via telephone, via our contact form or if following the use of our "chat" window your request has been transferred by our customer services, we collect the personal data entered by you.
When you talk to another user via the messaging service offered after the sale of a product, we collect the personal data that you provide in order to ensure the operation of the messaging service.
B - The data that we automatically collect via the use of the Videdressing Service
We record usage data when you access our Videdressing Service (or when you use it in any way), including our website and our applications, including when you create an account, perform a search, buy an item.
We notably carry out audience measurements, with which we measure for example the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as the user activity on the medium (website and/or applications) and their return frequency. We use login data and cookies as well as your IP address in order to identify you and to record your activity.
II – Use of your data
On the basis of executing the contract that binds us, we use your data to provide you with our Videdressing Service and therefore enable us to act as an intermediary between the sellers who have placed an advertisement and buyers who want to purchase an item, and in particular:
- To ensure the creation and the management of your account;
- To ensure the posting of your advertisement;
- To send you push and email notifications regarding the use of our Service;
- To answer your customer support questions;
- To allow you to carry out transactions;
- To allow you to carry out deliveries via the Mondial Relay service;
- To allow you to return your items;
- To allow you to communicate with other uses after placing an order;
- To allow you to comment on items and to post them;
- To allow you to sponsor friends;
- To allow us to resolve disputes between users.
On the basis of our legitimate interest, we use your data to:
- Obtain marketing statistics and analysis, in order to understand how you use our Service;
- Offer you personalised content and improve your user experience;
- Send you as a user sales and/or promotional proposals, coming only from Videdressing and only relating to the Service;
- Combat fraud. Your account and payment data could notably be processed automatically during your transactions and, when anomalies are detected, lead to a verification of your payment. For more information, contact us at email@example.com;
- Telephone conversations with our professional customer support team are recorded to improve the service and the training of our customer advisers;
- To provide proof.
With your consent, we use your data to:
- Give you access to social features (account creation button through a social network - Facebook - and sharing of advertisements on social networks or via email);
- Offer you Videdressing Service advertisements on other mediums, allowing for redirection to our Service;
- Send you communications from our partners that may interest you.
In this case, your data is not transferred to our partners who are not recipients and will not have any access to it. Therefore your data will under no circumstances be sold to third party companies by LBC France. We will send their communications to you. These partners will only have your data if you carry out an action directly with them (via their website for example).
You data is also used to allow us to respect our legal obligations.
III – Recipients
The data we collect is accessible to our service providers, acting as subcontractors, who contribute administratively and technically to the acheivement of the purposes outlined above (providing hosting, emailing, CRM...).
Under this framework, the data we collect may be transferred outside of the European Union. In this case, we ensure that this transfer is made to countries that are recognised as ensuring an acceptable level of protection of your personal data or, at the very least, on the basis of appropriate guarantees established by law.
In order to respect our legal obligations, your personal data may also be transferred to authorised administrative and legal authorities, only upon judicial request.
Certain service providers with whom we are engaged may collect data, with your consent, in their capacity of data controllers. These are:
- Our Mondial Relay delivery service providers who collect the surnames, first names, telephone numbers and email addresses of the users, in order to ensure the delivery Service, to find out more click here ;
- Our payment partner Banque casino (for payment in installments and Paypal (via the Paypal account), to find out more, click on the corresponding partner;
- Our advertising partners Google and Critéo for the purposes of monetising our advertising spaces on the Website, to find out more click on the corresponding partner.
When a user makes a purchase, we transfer the surname, first name, shipping (delivery) address of the buyer to the seller, as well as their telephone number and email address in the event of hand delivery.
Any professional seller who has placed an advertisement is responsible for processing all personal data that they are likely to receive from the users who have bought an item.
For this reason, they undertake to respect the legal and regulatory stipulations in force relating to the users' personal data they collect. Notably, they undertake to implement any technical means for maintaining the integrity, security and confidentiality of personal data as well as guaranteeing the security of access to the systems for storing this personal data.
The user who has placed an advertisement is informed of their obligations as a data controller, and notably the respect for user rights and in particular the user's right to access, opposition and rectification of the information about them. If the users wish to exercise their rights, they must contact the advertiser directly concerned.
Any professional seller is liable in the event of non-compliance with these obligations and guarantees and indemnifies LBC France and its service providers (including legal fees and counsel fees) against any action, claim or request made by an authority or a third party following any breach by the advertiser under this article.
IV – Data controller
LBC France company, publisher of the Videdressing Service, is responsible for processing data.
The website www.videdressing.com is edited by the company LBC France, with share capital of 3.252.490 euros, registered on the Paris Trade and Companies Register, under the number 521 724 336, identified under the Intra-community VAT number FR10511958886, which has its registered office located at 85-87 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin, represented by Antoine JOUTEAU, in his capacity as Managing Director.
Within the framework of its administrative (legal, accounting...) and technical (analytical tools...) support for the aims pursued by LBC France, Adevinta France, the holding company of leboncoin group, is also responsible for processing.
V – Length of retention
The length of retention for your personal data varies in accordance with the intention behind their collection:
- The account data (identity, electronic contact information, history of the use of services...etc) as well as your email address in the event of subscribing to the newsletter, is stored for 3 years from the end of the business relationship;
- Data relating to the management of your account and your advertisements is stored for 5 years after their deletion exclusively for proof purposes;
- Accounting documents and records are stored for 10 years, for accounting proof;
- Data related to your bank account is stored by our payment service provider until the payment is complete and, for the purposes of proof in the event of a claim, for 13 months, or 15 months if the payment is made with a deferred debit card. Your card's cryptogram is only stored for the time necessary to complete each transaction;
- The data that may be subject to a judicial request (data regarding connection, identity, contact information, data relating to transactions) is stored for 12 months from the date of collection;
- The email address collected during sponsorship is stored for 30 days after the sending of the email;
- The data collected folloiwng a payment verification is deleted after deciding on the outcome of the payment,
- Telephone conversations with our customer support team are stored for 1 month.
VI – Your rights
In accordance with the regulations on personal data, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: this is your right to obtain confirmation on whether or not your data has been processed, and if yes, to access this data;
- Rectification: this is your right to ensure, as quickly as possible, that your incorrect data is rectified, and that your incomplete data is completed;
- Deletion/Erasure: this is your right to obtain, as quickly as possible, the deletion of your data, without prejudice to the obligations or need for storage;
- Limitation: this is your right to obtain the limitation of the processing when you are opposed to it, when you contest the accuracy of your data, when you think that its processing is unlawful, or when you need it for a dispute, the exercise or the defence of your rights in court;
- Opposition: this is your right to oppose the processing of your data by LBC France at any time, except in the event of LBC France's legitimate and imperative reasons. You may also oppose processing carried out for marketing purposes.
- Portability: this is your right to receive your data in a format that is structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable, and to transfer it to another data controller without us creating obstacles;
- You have the right to not be subject to a decision exculsively based on automated processing resulting in legal effects concerning or affecting you, unless this decision is necessary to the conclusion or the execution of a contract, is legally authorised;
- You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- You have the right to give instructions on what should happen to your personal data in the event of your death.
By accessing your account you can modify your data (personal information, address book...) at any time, as well as manage your preferences (newsletters...). You can also access all information associated with your account (wishlist, alerts...) and configure it.
You can use the close my account function. Items associated with your account are removed from sale and your account will be made anonymous.
To exercise your other rights, you can send your request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII - Data security
We protect your information with the help of physical, electronic and administrative security means. Our protective measures notably include firewalls, physical access controls for our data centres and authorisation controls for accessing information.
However you remain solely in charge of keeping your user names and passwords secret in the Service and ensuring their confidentiality. We therefore recommend that your remain vigilent in the protection of your access codes, and do not communicate them to third parties.
VIII - Data protection officer
Adevinta France, of which LBC France, a French SAS company, is a subsidiary, has appointed a data protection officer. This officer can be contacted by email: email@example.com or by post: Adevinta France, Délégué à la Protection des Données, 85-87 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin – 75010 Paris.
We also invite you to contact us for any question or request related to this polocy by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IX - Update
LBC France updates its confidentiality policy in accordance with the evolution of the Service it offers. Any modification may be enforced upon users once it is online.
I – What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your device's hard drive (computer, tablet, mobile) through your browser software when visiting an online service. This means that a videdressing.com cookie is sent to us each time you open a page on our website from your computer or your mobile device. Cookies saved by us or by third parties when you visit our Website or our Applications do not personally recognise you as an individual, but only recognise the device that you are using. Cookies do not store any sensitive personal data or data that can directly identify you but simply gives information on your browsing so that your terminal can be recognised later.
Cookies do not cause any damage to your device, but make it easier to find your preferences and adaptat the content of our services, for example.
You alone decide if you wish to have cookies saved to your device and you can easily control the saving of cookies. For specific information on the management and control of cookies, please see the section titled "Your choices regarding cookies".
II – Cookies used for the Videdressing Service
A - Functional cookies
The functional cookies we issue allow us to:
- identify you when you connect to our Website or our Applications,
- adapt the service of our Websites, Applications and advertising spaces to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc), depending on the viewing or player equipment and software on your device
- facilitate your searches by keeping your automatic searches and your saved items
- enable you to use our chat service.
These cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months.
B - Analytical cookies
The analytical cookies we use allow us to analyse the use of our Websites and Applications and to improve our user experience by establishing statistics and volumes of visitors and use (sections and content visited, experience...).
These cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months.
III – Cookies used by our partners
Cookies can be placed on your browser, with your consent, by our partners acting as data controllers. This is referred to as a third party cookie. This is the case:
- when certain modules and functions, like social buttons, are integrated on our website;
- for the purposes of targeted marketing.
LBC France, publisher of the Videdressing Service, does not store these cookies that are stored by these partner companies, and has no control or responsibility over them and over the use of the data collected therein. In this regard, we advise you to consult these partners' confidentiality policy related to these cookies.
You can set your preferences for these cookies by clicking here.
IV – Your choices regarding cookies
You can express or modify your choices regarding cookies via the means described below:
A - Settings of the cookies of our advertising partners
Our advertising partners' cookies allow us to exclusively offer you advertisements for our services on these partner websites. You can freely manage your consent to these cookies through the configuration below. This choice does not have an impact on the amount of advertising you will see, just on their relevance.
The settings below will only be valid on the browser that you are currently using. In addition, if you later decide to delete your cookies, we wil no longer have any means of knowing your choices and our cookie banner will be displayed again.
B - Configure your browser and your mobile devices
You can configure your browser at any time so that cookies are saved on your device (opt-in) or, conversly, rejected (opt-out). Certain browsers allow you to establish rules to manage cookies site by site.
For managing cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which allows you to understand how to modify your choices:
We invite you to contact us with any question or request related to cookies place on our Website or our Applications, by sending us an email to email@example.com.
V – Update